Riviera Maya Trip | Fairmont Mayakoba
Situated at the heart of the Riviera Maya, in front of the world’s second largest coral reef, is Fairmont Mayakoba. This luxurious 401-room resort offers an array of entertainment options: El Camaleón Golf Course, Willow Stream Spa, Kids Club, 5 pools, 4 restaurants, 2 pool bars, cultural experiences and a pristine beach.
Designed by the legendary Greg Norman, the 7000 yard layout is unique – not just to this country but to the entire golfing kingdom. As its name suggests, El Camaleón is ever changing. The stunning Fairmont Mayakoba golf course bends through three distinct landscapes – dense jungle, mangrove forests, and stunning, oceanfront stretches of sand and is bisected by massive, limestone canals.
*Home of the PGA Tour’s Mayakoba Classic, the first Tour event to be held in Mexico.
- El Camaleon Golf Club: Host of the first and only PGA TOUR Official Event in Mexico
- Award winning Family Friendly and Couples Luxury Resort
- 401 luxurious accommodations in a low-density property with discreet casita entrances
- Eco-Friendly Green Resort, known as the Venice of the Riviera Maya
- Willow Stream Spa offers unique treatments and experiences based on local Mayan traditions
Golf Packages Include
3 Nights Fairmont Room Accommodation
2 Rounds of Golf PP On El Camaleon Golf Course
Shared Golf Cart
Pre-Booked Tee Times
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Resort Taxes & Service Charges (Extra)
Ask About Inclusive Meal Plan
Per Person Pricing
Low Season From
High Season From
Ready to Book?
If you've chosen a trip you'd like to book, you can pay directly through our paypal page by clicking the link below. Remember to specify the price and name of the trip you're looking to book!
Or, if you'd like more information on a trip, or to request a quote on a custom itinerary, hop over to our contact page.